Welcome ToGermor Bed and Breakfast
“Germor Gallery Pictures”
Little about Germor
Situated directly over the Menai straight we, Adrian and Emely pride ourselves on running a small but very friendly and comfortable guest house. We are in the very delightful location overlooking Hirael Bay and the Menai straight with excellent views overlooking Anglesey with Puffin Island.
Whether you are here on business or pleasure you can be sure of a very warm welcome at all times.
Germor’s prime location guarantees walking distance to the town center, the university, train station, and a short drive away from ysbyty Gwynedd hospital
The guest house accommodates one double bedroom, and one family bedroom with a double and single bed and a single bedroom.
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Central heating
- Flat-screen tv
- Free wifi/internet access
- Packed lunch instead of breakfast available at request.
- Towel/toiletries provided
- Iron, Hairdryer
- Free pick up from the train station/bus stop upon request.
- Welsh, Vegetarian or Continental breakfast available upon request. (Check out our tariff page)
- Parking is available outside the property for 2 cars, but there is a free car park just 1 min walk away from the b&b.
- Pushbikes can be locked up in a secure garage on site.
- Pub The Nelson (great food)
- Glanmor shop
- Chip Shop
- Kebab Shop
- Social club Snooker
- Football field
- Swimming Pool
- Pier, Fishing
- Shopping center
- Market (every Friday)
- Penrhyn Castle
- Zip World
- Plus Much Much More…